The quote of the Day Before




Am cautat special aceste citate, poate asa vei realiza ca cineva a mai trecut prin ceea ce treci si tu ...and lived to love another (day):)

“When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze at the stars for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal!”

“Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge, or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you.” Audrey Hepburn

“The worst thing about getting your heart broken is going to sleep and knowing you're going to wake up and nothing has changed”

“Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.” Robert H. Schuller

“I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles even when her heart is broken, and the one that could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten her own.”

“When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always be worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.”

“Sometimes I wish I were a kid again; skinned knees are a lot easier to fix than a broken heart.”

“If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.”

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.”


Responses

1 Respones to "The quote of the Day Before"

Anonim spunea...

Multumesc frumos ... cand iti voi trimite urmatorul comment pentru acest articol va fi pentru ca unul dintre aceste citate se va adeveri si in cazul meu ... multumesc inca o data ...stii ca te iubesc !


22 martie 2009 la 21:17

Awesome posts

Blog Archive

Return to top of page Copyright © 2011 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors